Friday 23 December 2011

The Row Lizard Handbag

I recently saw a picture of Mary-Kate and Ashley with two of their own creations from The Row, a small lizard shoulder bag in light blue and a matching clutch. I really like the colour that they were holding but I looked on the website to find they only had a similar shoulder bag in a yellow or black not the lovely blue.
I really like the blue especially with the clothes that they are wearing (also The row).
The yellow bag I found, is made from 100% lizard skin something that personally I do not agree with therefore I found an alternate option that is both ethically and economically right.The alternate is one I found from Peacocks a UK based shop I am sure though there are many other similar designs in shops across the globe.

The Row website :-

The blue handbag and clutch on MK&A with Lizzie too.

The Yellow Lizard skin bag

A much cheaper faux croc skin bag from Peacocks

No comments:

Post a Comment