Sunday 18 December 2011

Fringes or Bangs

Hey! Long time since I did a post it has been a busy year! Anyway, this post is about fringes and bangs, I recently cut my fringe shorter than normal as a full fringe and im mixed on whether I like it or not. Fringes and bangs have been seen on many and I think that they are very flattering depending on what face shape you have.They do however take a lot of work and effort if you are thinking of having one too because especially with dark roots they tend to look greasy a lot even after washing so yourll need your bastiste dry shampoo by the bulkload!
Amy Lee

Zooey Deschanel

Mischa Barton


All of these looks are amazing I think they look especially good in brown hair especially on Zooey on her recent Rimmel ad campaigns shown above. Im not ready to dye my hair however, Im dark blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment