Friday 6 July 2012

St Tropez Gradual tan

I bought the most recent ELLE magazine and discovered the free St Tropez gradual body tan. I had never actually used tan before I thought it was a guranteed way to make you as orange as an oompa Loompa, however this tan is a body moisturiser and is so natural looking. I have the dark/medium one therefore I didnt have to use a lot to get a nice browning tan (im quite pale). You simply rub it in like a moisturiser making sure you cover all the areas, however mine hasnt streaked at all and I had never applied tan before! It doesnt show untill a few hours after so its a pleasent suprise when you wake up! As its gradual you can start off with a little and build it up to the desired colour therefore you wont suddenly go bright orange!I will definately buy a bigger bottle!
St Tropez gradual tan
A natural looking tan
Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley

No comments:

Post a Comment