Wednesday 21 December 2011

Miu Miu

Miu Miu's recent 2011 A/W campaign had the face of Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee is now 15 years old but only 14 when the the campaign was made. The pictures caught my eye when reading through last months ELLE magazine. It not only caught my eye, I was sat staring at it!
For me personally it portrays the life of a young girl who is in love with her mothers clothes or style as most young girls are, with the love they have for clothes and shoes especially in the one of Hailee laying down.
Not only are the pictures lovely with a vintage look about them incorporating the 1940's trend of this season, they also show the lovely glitter boots that if I had the money I would most surely buy.

The main picture

I would love to have this many glitter shoes!

Or this many!

Possibly my fav' picture

The lovely boots

A much cheaper pair from New Look for around £25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment