Thursday 9 February 2012

Lush Lips clutch

I have decided to do a quick post on the Lulu Guinness lips clutch that I have had my eye on for a long time. I really like them but they are quite expensive as I never really use a clutch!
I really like the Union Jack design, like the true Brit I am but they do also have an American version which I quite like as well.
They have a pithon effect and a great shape. They are quite large in size as well and they are very popular with celebrities like Katy Perry who has been seen with a few different designs.They have been sold on ASOS for quite a while now but the Union Jack the last time I checked was out of stock.

This is the lovely Union Jack clutch.
This is a studded version.
The American version.
Katy Perry with a bright red version.

No comments:

Post a Comment