Wednesday 25 April 2012

Prada Jewellery 2012

The new prada range of clothes and accessaries has been based on 1950's Americano' this therefore means that they have chosen bright vibrant colours, muscle car patterns and luxurious jewel's.
The jewellery has caught my eye as well as the car shoes (which I have wrote about on a previous post). The Jewellery has red, green or black enamel roses and a large amount of faux diamonds.They are show-stoppers and I think most people would agree they are gorgeous. They all look very expensive too though, which they are! The cheapest (of the items shown) is £870 and this is a lot of money considering they are only brass and not even real silver! They are however very interesting pieces, I suspect that the High street will soon be making copies of these that will be very convincing, I shall therefore be keeping my eye on highstreet jewellery in recent months.
The look however of these can be created with any jewellery that has a lot of faux diamonds and colour, it shall give the same 50's look.






No comments:

Post a Comment