Tuesday 20 December 2011

Leopard Print eyes

Its the party season, and only 5 days untill christmas! This is a look that I used after I discovered something similar on Youtube ages ago however im not sure what video it was so sorry on that front, however this is what I did and some images of similar things.
  • Firstly yourll need to pick a bright colour, I used hot pink however you could use a rich light blue or a metalic green its completely up to you. You need to apply this all over the eye over a layer of foundation (this will help it stick to the eyelid). To apply the colour simply pat onto the eye with a brush or even your finger, this will give you better colour and coverage.
  • Secondly you need a liquid eyeliner, this part may need some practise! I simply used "C" shaped blobs as well as simple "dot" shapes to give the leopard print appeal.I did this from the middle of the eyelid out (see below).
  • After this apply a layer of mascara on both top and bottom lashes and your done! p.s i used bright pink mascara this would work if you used pink too.
This is my finished look,


Hope you can see! It started to fade as I had, had it on a while.
My cat/leopard finished look
 (Please do not use my personal images without concent) Below is some other leopard print products that caught my eye.

Batiste dry shampoo

Dior eyeshadow and nail varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment