Monday 19 December 2011

Extreme colour blocking brights

Recently in the depths of winter I have been stuck in the same colour palete being browns blacks and beige's, dont get me wrong I love the simplicity and sophisticated look they can create but I have recently wanted to go out of my comfort zone and try blocks of bright colour.

Hot pink with Black a more toned down aproach


Full on brights


Full on brights


My blue coat (not a personal photo)

These pictures are from the Alice + Olivia Resort 2012 which I came across after searching for colour blocking looks for 2012 s/s. The top one is one I thought I could recreate as I love the hot pink.The blue coat is a coat I purchased a couple of years back ive always been unsure to wear it because it is so bright but I think I might wear it now to add some needed colour to my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment