Friday 24 February 2012

Sienna Miller - boho chic

A trend this summer is paisley and floral patterns, therefore I have picked some of the best bohemian, floral trends that have been worn by Sienna Miller. I have already done a post on floral trends but this is a bohemian take on that trend.
Sienna Miller is famous for her bohemian style. I like her looks because they are very feminine yet they have a grundgy edge to them which makes them more unique. She always has a very laid back look and this is often helped by accessories like large oversized scarfs, sunnies and jewellery.

I like the clash of texture here with the floaty dress
 and rough denim

I like the paisley short top with the brown overzised belt.

I love the collar on this dress and the boots make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment