Monday 2 January 2012

Karen Gillan a true fashionista

I have been watching Doctor Who since the beginning (the newer ones not from the 60's or whenever!) and the newest assistant Karen Gillan is not only a great actor and model shes also a true fashionista. I really like all of her looks especially her street style. Therefore today I have rounded up just a few of her looks to share with you that I really like, some not just for her clothes but for her hair and make-up too.
Shes also quite tall which makes me feel better as I'm near to 6 ft at around 5ft 11 I think! There is also a really cute picture of The Dr with a cuddle cushion pal which I wanted but felt to silly to actually buy! ( I'm still quite childish! )

Just a little editing I did.
I love the complete over-the-top red with this look!
This picture makes me want to die my hair!
A classic mac and an Ipad (Im guessing) im very jealous.
This is just too cute, it makes me want a cuddle cushion sooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment