Sunday 15 January 2012

Middle parted fringe/bangs

Recently I have changed my look so that I now have a middle part rather than a slightly off side part. I actually really like the look and its something that I've never really tried for more than one day at a time before, but this time I'm sticking with it!
I like the way it looks because its not very common as most people (Ive seen) have a side parting therefore I like the individuality it gives.
In order to make the change I found inspiration from pictures of celebs who have a similar look. I thought I would share these with you and you never know, you might want to rock the middle part too!

Nicole Richie I love her hair like this.
Another picture of Nicole Richie.
Ashley Olsen with longer bangs.
Jennifer Lopez showing it works for brunettes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment