Thursday 12 January 2012

Pradas on fire!

For spring/summer 2012 Prada have designed some "firey" designs that are guranteed to make anyone look twice. I have to say that I fell in love straight away after seeing them in this months ELLE magazine.They are a pair of shoes that feature flames and the back red lights featured on Cadillac 1950's cars which I have now realised after watching Top Gear (as I thought their were exhast pipes or somthing!) from the back of the shoe. They have done several designs all with the flames, and on some flowers and bows at the front too.
They have a certain vintage look about them that I also love. They are trying to imitate the comic look with bright colours etc and also large 1950's style cars which they also featured on some of their other clothing which is just as striking.
These shoes really are a party piece and I would love to own them in my wardrobe!

The green and yellow design.

The same design being worn.


Another black and red design with a flower.

Yet another version with mini exhausts.

No comments:

Post a Comment