Sunday 8 January 2012

Chanel Cardigans

One of the most iconic pieces that Chanel have made is the Chanel cardigan. They were worn, and designed by Coco herself and they have been living on strong ever since. There are so many different variations in the recent years and therefore there are a lot of copies too.
Most of us cannot aford to spend hundreds on one item therefore I have found some other similar cardigans on the UK high street which look just as well made and divine as the real deal! I liked them that much that I now have one myself.
My favourite way to wear the chanel look-a-like cardigan is with an oversized plain t-shirt, long length leggings and knee high suede boots. This look is understated and looks very sophisticated in my opinion, it isnt over the top and it can look good on most people.
Another way to wear this would be to wear skinny jeans, shoe boots or flats and a vest top like alexa chung, another look that would be great for casual wear.

Coco Chanel in one of her cardigans
Alexa Chung in another variation of cardigan.
Claudia Schiffer in a white cardigan.
This is the cardigan I have bought in black however not Navy
They are £29.50 from Dorothy Perkins.
This is the same cardigan in white however.

No comments:

Post a Comment