Sunday 2 February 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

Glittery Nails in the sunlight
Two of my favourite combinations
Today I'm doing a post on nails, Valentine's Day nails to be exact.
Glitter nails to me have always been very bold and out there, however this look is much softer and the glitter really only appears in the sunlight. I think its great for a casual occasion as well as an evening look.
The two combinations I would recommend is either the light nude pink with fine gold glitter, which is fantastic for valentine's day. The other is dark grey with fine dark purple glitter which is great for evening or casual as again the glitter only really shows in the sunlight.
As my blog at the moment is dominated by pictures of celebrities I want to add more of my own ideas and photos. You will therefore be seeing more of my own images which I will now add a watermark to.
Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment