Thursday 21 April 2011

Audrey Hepburn - Thick eyebrows

You cant get more classic than Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey's style is admired by many and I really like her eyebrows in these shots, they are very thick but still look very elegant as they are not bushy brows they are very defined and sculptured.
Thick eyebrows have always been fashionable, more so in recent years and still are this year too, which I'm glad because I have always had rather thick eyebrows considering that I have caramel blonde hair!
I think that anyone can recreate this look. To make the eyebrows look softer you could use an eyeshadow to define, or to make them look very sharp you could use a brown, or even black (depending on your eyebrow colour) to draw an outline.

More Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn
Even more Audrey
Not great picture quality - but look at those brows!

No comments:

Post a Comment