Thursday 6 February 2014

Necklace Collar


My Collar

This is my second post dedicated to collars however this time its about necklace collars. They have been around for a long time now however I think they look great and therefore deserve a post. The main idea behind having a collar necklace is the ability to wear it with any piece of clothing. This is great for making any plain item look interesting and unique. I think collars can transform an outfit, especially with one that is embellished such as the one I have. They are also often quite cheap and therefore you can buy several and mix and match with outfits.

 The one above is my version which came from Dorothy Perkins. Its great mainly because it can be worn with anything! Here I'm wearing it with a dress. As its white it can be worn with most colours as well.
 You can pick up several versions on the high street to suit any style.

No comments:

Post a Comment