Saturday 1 February 2014

The Fedora


Millie Mackintosh mixing felt with faux fur. (I hope)
Kate Moss showing how even with office wear this can be stylish!
I'm back!! Its nearly been a year since my last post, I really have abandoned my blog! I'm glad to be back however and my first post for this year is on the fedora hat.
I've always liked the look of these on others but never really took to trying one on until only the other day. I have to say I really liked the way it looked and was surprised! I've always had the misconception that u wear a hat either if its really hot, or really cold! With these though they really do suit any occasion and therefore I think they are great! Lizzie Olsen shows this trend (long-running trend) in all its glory through the seasons.
Auburn reds, camels and blacks/greys looked best to me personally however they can be in any colours and suit most outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment