Wednesday 1 June 2011

Real life comic book!


The finished look

The progression of the look

Real life vs Comic
This look isnt really that influential because I don't think I shall be recreating this look at home, however I came across this on the internet and thought it was really different and striking .This look was created by Mac on the inspiration of retro iconic comic book heroines.They have simulated everything from the pixelled face to the pixelled clothing which I think is totally individual and I really quite like, in fact love!
It is also very clever how they have used their make-up to draw along the outline of her face and neck to give the appearance of it being drawn by a marker pen. They have even followed the models hairline to really set off the bright yellow hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment