Saturday 11 June 2011

Boho Summertime

The boho look is my favourite I love the easy laid back style of it and the different textures and natural colours used.The video I take inspiration from is the "I hate this part" music video by the pussycat dolls it has a boho natural feel about it. I also loved the key earings shown in one of the pictures above which were featured on this video. I found the top pictures and loved them straight away!
The look is about being laid back and this also includes the hair, in both the video and these pictures the hair was long and messy with a slight wave. Nicole scherzinger had feathers in her hair and I think that this looks really good in her black, long, thick hair.

Boho Clothing


Boho jewellery
Boho clothing
Boho clothing











Image from music vid "I hate this part"
Image from music vid "I hate this part"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment