Saturday 23 April 2011

Plum Pout

Agyness Deyn
Sonia Rykiel
From ELLE
The plum lipstick trend was around last year, however after finding one of my own plum lipsticks only today I thought that I would wear it and make a post on it as I rather quite like it now!The pictures above are of darker plum shades similar to the one I have, im not so sure on wearing it for casual though ill see how brave im feeling!
I think that Agyness Deyn looks really good in the picture above, although it should look quite gothic, her blonde hair seems to bring it up to date. The third picture is from Elle's website however it was also shown in a later magazine which also had other shades of lipstick shown.
I think this colour looks its best if it is worn slighly darker at the outer corners of the mouth as this gives the lips definition, it also make them look much bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO pale that this wouldn't suit me but Aggy looks awesome with it x

    ReplyDelete