Thursday 4 October 2012

A walk down a country track!

One of the biggest trends this Autumn/Winter is the Heritage trend. The Heritage trend is all about the countryside and horse riding gear. Its a trend based on urban colours of brown,green and berry.
The heritage trend is also about quilted jackets, horse riding boots and wooly knits. The prints to match the trend are dogtooth and tweed, a proper English trend!
I have found a real mix of good heritage buys from Matalan. They have everything covered from cheap quilted jackets, to a whole range of boots and brilliant accesaries all for a great price!From www.matalan.co.uk
I have made my own moodboard to show all of the great buys, hope you enjoy!


The moodboard I made of Matalan pieces.
Alexa Chung (I have shown this picture before)
Heritage on the catwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment