Monday 23 April 2012

Five British festival looks

As it is St George's day and not too far from the summer and the festival season, I decided to do a post on festival looks from British/English celebrities like Alexa Chung and Emma Watson.
They are all different outfits that could be worn to a festival, ranging from a more minimalistic looks to the plain bizare! They are all great celebrity looks, although I am pretty sure that the style of other people (not celebrity) would be just as influencial as well and I would like to post them however I can't show these!
Emma Watson in an unusual corset top.
Another Emma Watson look, I love her messy hair and white shirt here.
Karen Gillan in a very long coat and great hair!
Alexa Chung in a green, country jacket
Florence Welch in leaopard print and a very interesting white shirt.
  I hope you enjoy looking at these whether you are going to a festival or not, I think some could be worn for casual wear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment