Sunday 25 March 2012

Lumberjack chic!

Lumberjack, or plaid shirts have been in fashion for ages now but they never seem to get old. I absolutely love them and they are such a great fashion staple piece to own. I have found a few pictures that encouraged me to buy my first plaid shirt which was a while ago now.
I love that you can wear them in so many ways and they make any outfit look good. A lot of the shirts are red in colour, however one of mine is blue after it was dyed by accident in the wash! It was originally white but I actually like it more now that it is blue!

Lyndsey Lohan and her friend both in plaid!
Vanessa Hudgens
Sarah Jessica Parker in a knotted plaid shirt.
And finally the best at wearing plaid, Mary-Kate.
And another look from Mary-Kate. Sorry about the picture quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment